Translate

Monday, March 17, 2014

School curriculum designed to make children mentally ill

The Common Core curriculum (US) seems intentionally designed to make children mentally ill:

http://www.naturalnews.com/044338_Common_Core_math_education_Americas_children.html

(NaturalNews) If you look around America today, mathematical mental illness is found everywhere. It's found in the federal budget, where numbers only mean what we are told they mean, not what they really mean. Mental illness is also found in medicine, where mentally ill victims of mercury in vaccines viciously attack parents who seek to protect their children from those very same vaccines. It's also found in the new "Common Core" curriculum, spearheaded by the federal government, which seems intentionally designed to make children mentally ill and as confused as possible.

Case in point: See this homework assignment from an elementary school in New York. The "mathematics" exercise instructs children to "Draw the cubes you colored in the number bond" and then "Show the hidden partners on your fingers to an adult."

The final instruction asks students to "Color the fingers you showed."

I do PhD-level work in analytical chemistry and code complex relational databases, yes despite my best efforts to grasp this Common Core exercise, I have no idea what on Earth this lesson is attempting to teach.

Here's the homework assignment. See if you can figure it out:



Examining these lessons, I feel a genuine sense of alarm for the future of America. If even the people writing mathematics lessons can't communicate clearly, then we are rapidly descending into Idiocracy. The real aim seems to be about making schoolchildren mentally ill so that they cannot possibly understand the federal budget deficit, national debt, or the coming collapse of the U.S. dollar (which will destroy their paychecks and life savings when it ultimately happens).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked at the homework assignment first then read the article and to my relief I learned I wasn't as stupid as I thought in that I couldn't make head nor tail what was being asked of here.

Alternatively, this makes me one of at least two incompetents.

Anonymous said...

See Robert Muller's 'World Core Curriculum', from the UN.

This is based upon the teachings of Alice Bailey, which Muller freely admits.

This is where the concept of inclusivity comes from, which means that there's no such thing as truth, and therefore right or wrong - sin, and therefore no mistakes can be made, as truth is only relative to the individual.

This has been taught in schools - think about the English language as it's now taught. There is no correct way to speak and write - only differences.

Anonymous said...

Quick intro. it gets much worse than this!

http://www.unwatch.com/hl012604.shtml

Anonymous said...

more

http://raisingawareness-christopher.blogspot.co.uk/2009/03/have-you-heard-of-world-core-curriculum.html

sovereigntea said...

Tavistock's Operation Research project states as follows:

"Our research has established that the simplest mode of gaining control of people is to keep them undisciplined and in the dark of basic systems and principles while at the same time keeping them disorganized, confused and distracted by issues which are of relatively little import

"In addition to our less direct long-range penetration methods, this can be accomplished by a disengagement of mental activities and providing low quality programs of public education in mathematics, logic, system designs and economics and by discouraging technical creativity. http://tavistockagenda.iwarp.com/whats_new_31.html

Anonymous said...

Some years ago when my daughter was 10 years old, the homework she regularly brought home was of a similar nature - completely incomprehensible. It was mind boggling for an intelligent adult let a lone a 10 year old child.
The children regularly received poor marks for homework (not surprising).
One particular day I decided to tackle this with the school head on. All hell broke lose.
First they tried to demean me verbally by trying to make out I was not intelligent enough to understand the questions in the homework until I pointed out my qualifications, then they backed down immediately.
The head master wrote me a letter of extreme apology
I wrote to the school board with the backing of other parents requesting the full intention regarding homework subjects.
On receiving my letter the school board immediately suspended the teachers concerned and I was informed a full enquiry into the school would be done. Needless to say this did not happen - but, the irregular homework stopped.
I was treated from that day on by the school staff with disturbing caution. They would avoid me like I had the plague, but I didn't mind that as their attitude towards the kids improved, no doubt through fear power of the parents.