Translate

Monday, November 05, 2012

Jimmy Savile and the Baby Buggering Club



This captures the moment Tom Watson asked David Cameron about Peter Righton, and much else.
Arrived in comments.

From Tom Watson's blog -


Some of those powerful people involved in a cover up may well have been – and could still be – powerful politicians.
I’m not going to let this drop despite warnings from people who should know that my personal safety is imperilled if I dig any deeper. It’s spooked me so much that I’ve kept a detailed log of all the allegations should anything happen.
As I type this blog post, I’m half-smiling about how insane all this appears. It sounds like I’ve taken leave of my senses – just like they said I had during the early days of the hacking scandal. Maybe I have. Yet with a properly resourced investigation, with the voice of victims being heard in public and with the political will we can get to the facts.
I wish I could fight the case of everybody who has been abused by a paedophile who has so far got away with it, but I can’t. That is a job for the police. Up and down the country private grief is being stirred by these stories. I cannot help in each individual case, but the police and support services can, must and will. If you were abused a long time ago and want justice now, go to the police. It is not too late.
What I am going to do personally is to speak out on this extreme case of organised abuse in the highest places. At the core of all child abuse is the abuse of power. The fundamental power of the adult over the child. Wherever this occurs it is an abomination. But these extreme cases are abuse of power by some of the most powerful people. Abuse of trust by some of the most trusted. It is a sickening story, but one which – like the truth about Jimmy Savile – is now going to be told.

http://www.tom-watson.co.uk/2012/11/10-days-that-shook-my-world

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not even the tip of the iceberg I met an interesting ex intelligence man many years ago who told some very interesting stories. Which although I found impossible to corroborate, where given credence by the the reactions of unknown groups appearing to be of military or intelligence origin. I can only say one thing for certain we are governed by some very sick supposed public servants. Every one has the duty to stand up and withdraw the supposed right of these people to govern us. Total power corrupts totally and however unbelievable this kind of crap sounds imagine you had half of all the money in the world.What would your limits be? just a thought. And I cry for all of these victims as I do for the children being killed in our names and those beaten raped and sold into the sex slave industry to name just a few of the reality of this world they create in our names

wasp said...

WHAT IN G-D'S NAME HAS THIS COMMENT GOT TO DO WITH ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT?

SWEET FA!

REGARDS ........ WASP

Anonymous said...

'e's probably out doing the shopping or sumfink! I'm sure it'll be deleted eventually.

Anonymous said...

Anybody who does any good to any extent, including Tom Watson or Icke etc., has to be encouraged, not fought. Otherwise we are helping them to divide and rule.

Anonymous said...

While the establishment try to pin the powerful paedo rings on Jimmy Savile and use the BBC as a buffer, the public are being deflected as to how much further up the pyramid of power this goes.

An article on David Icke's website gives some indication:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/74991-savile-guided-prince-charles-in-choice-of-top-aide

Anonymous said...

A broadcast regarding the paedo scandal you won't see on the BBC or other controlled MSM outlets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXx-AZPeGKM&feature=plcp

The whole system is rotten to the core. Question is, what are people going to do about it.

Defeatist people saying there is nothing we can do about it is not really solving the bigger problem.