Translate

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Bond theme 'skyfall' (adapted) describes financial crash

Try reading this whilst humming the theme from the new Bond film 'Skyfall'.

This is the end
Hold your cash and count to ten
Feel the rates move and then

See my savings fall again’
For this is the end
I’ve drowned and dreaded this moment

So overdrawn, I owe them
Swept away, I’m stolen
This is LIBOR

When rates crumble
Bankers stand tall

And savers loose - together!
This is LIBOR

LIBOR is where they start
We’re thousands of pounds and poles apart

When banks collude, and days are dark
Bankers have my number
They can take my gains
But they’ll never own my heart
Where they owe, we go
What they steal, we loose
We know we’ll never be free, without the security
Are bankers loving arms

Keeping me from harm?
 No – this is LIBOR

When rates crumble
Bankers stand tall

And savers loose – together!
Thanks to LIBOR
 

Cheers, 

Robin.

1 comment:

A10Sean said...

For Sure , Sky fall has had a LOT of airtime on local radio ..

Sean